Shirley's Creative Corner

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. I just started making cards recently. I have been out of work for over a year now because of a bad back. Unfortunately, I am very limited to what I can do. I loved cross stitching but I found I needed to find something else to do and stumbled across a web site for making your own cards and I was hooked. So far I have purchased a used Cricut machine from E-Bay that came with lots of used mats, a cartridge and some extra blades for less than 50.00 shipping included. I have also managed to pick up 4 more used cartridges plus lots of paper for card making. Our local dollar store has been a great place to find lots of things for dressing up my cards (especially for someone on a limited budget) and I try to get there a couple of times a month. I will be posting a few pictures and some instructions on how to make a few cards that I hope will inspire you to get started making them. I guess that's about all for my first blog. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!! A little post script to my original blog. I will be talking about other things besides card making. I will probably add a few personal thoughts about how I feel,what the weather is like, I guess whatever is on my mind that particular day.Hope I do get a few followers and that I don't offend anyone with my ramblings.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello,It has been such a long time since I've posted anything here that I almost forgot about this blog. Not very motivated I guess. I am going to try really hard to blog everyday. Not much to say today as I haven't made very many cards lately. Although I did make some very pretty Easter cards for family members.I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.
I'm looking out my living room window at a very confused weather day. Some clouds,a little sunshine,not to cold. The kind of a day we usually get in April. I have noticed that the flowers around our deck are coming up.Soon we will have some tulips and daffodils blooming. I finally saw some Robins the other day and was so excited I grabbed my camera to take a picture of them.
Guess this will be it for my blog today. Have a great day and may God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment